Our handpicked Succulent Kits include everything you need to plant your own baby succulent:
- Gravel with Carbon (to keep it fresh)
- Soil (specific for succulents/cactus)
- Colored rock toppings
- Fun Garnish to top it off
Each Succulent Kit is carefully curated with your choice of a chalkboard pail (inlcudes chalk), a glossy white pail, or a silver tin pail and paired with the perfect design of toppings and garnish. A Succulent Kit makes the PERFECT GIFT for any age or occasion! Or, treat yourselft and plant your own baby succulent to add to your home or office!
Please let us know if for any reason you are unhappy with our products and we will resolve the issue to make you a happy customer! Thank you!
1. Pour 1/2" to 1" gravel/carbon mixture into pot
2. Fill with soil almost to top of container
3. Dig hole and plant succulent
4. Add soil to stabilize
5. Top with colorful rocks and garnish with picks
6. Your new succulent needs LOTS of sunlight BUT LITTLE water. Water about once a month or when plant looks droopy.